Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Thursday 16 September 2010

Special Birthday

Here is a card I made for my cousins little girls birthday. The image 'Penelopes Wagon' from Mo's Digital Pencil is just perfect as Abbi's hair is just as unruly as Penelopes lol!! She's such a joy to colour & I really enjoyed giving her the pink treatment.

I decided to go with an easel card as I really enjoy making them but don't do it often enough.

I've coloured her with Copics & given her a massive overdose of Stickles on her skirt.

The papers are & the cardsock is Stampin Up Melon Mambo.

The flowers are made using a retro punch & I've added some little crystals to the centre. The small flowers are punched using the Boho Blossoms punch from Stampin Up (what would I do without this punch??!!) & I've added Stickles to the centre of these as well.

The lace is from my stash & has been attched using staples but these have been hidden by the flowers. The sentiment is computer generated.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges

Paper Sundaes - 3 or more embellishments (I've use lace flowers & crystals)
Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog - Monocromatic (I've used shades of pink)

10 comments:

  1. Love this cute image Sharon and you have done her proud. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's and hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Sharon - the lace is a gorgeous touch and the overdose of stickles is perfect! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the sparkly skirt and that lace behind your pink flowers is perfect! Thanks for playing at Paper Sundaes this week.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card sharon.the image is stunning and i love your papers and colours and the lace looks fabulous :)

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card and fab image. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card and fab image. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sharon, what a a gorgeous card. The lace and the stickles certainly help to make the card. Thanks for joining in with Crafty Ann’s Challenge this fortnight. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love easel cards Sharon and this is just gorgeous! Love the Mo image...love the big hair - reminds me of my wig!! lol bx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Sharon. You have just the right amount of pink, sparkles and lace for an 8 year old girl! Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Ann's and look forward to you joining us again soon.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable and you are right the colours are perfect I love her sparkley skirt too :D
    Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.
    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete