Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Sunday 3 October 2010

Blog Candy Result

Sorry I'm late in drawing my blog candy. I thought I had major laptop problems yesterday but after taking in to my nice friendly 'man who knows' it turned out to be the charger so thankfully a cheap fix & now I'm up & running again.

So onto the draw.
True Random Number Generator

Min: 1

Max:  14

Result: 1

Powered by RANDOM.ORG



The winner is number 1 - that's you Maureen, please email me your address & I'll get your candy posted off.

2 comments:

  1. OHHHH!!!! Thank you so much, I am off to email you now.
    Maureen..........x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Maureen........ Nicola

    ReplyDelete