Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Friday 28 October 2011

It's been a long time . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . since I made one of these!!


When I first started crafting (about 7 years ago) I used to make lots of these but since I've started using all Stampin' Up! products I haven't made one. They are really easy to do apart from the shoes which is a bit fiddly.


A friend of mine really wanted one for a Christening she's going to at the weekend so I relented & agreed to make one.


I really enjoyed it but they are a bit time consuming so won't be mass producing them lol!!

2 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So special Sharon and lovely in the SU papers too. Thanks for your congrats today! Vx

    ReplyDelete