Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Saturday 1 October 2011

Oh Happy Day!!!


Todays the day that all the UK Stampin' Up! Demonstrators can share what we've kept under wraps for the last few weeks,

The New 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Catalogue

It's a very exciting day in the Stampin' Up! Calendar & this is the first year I've been caught up in the excitement.

If you would like the new catalogue delivered to your door for £4.95 then please email me your details.

If you would like to become a member of the Stampin' Up! family by joining my team, then October is the perfect month as Stampin' Up! are offering an add on to the already fantastic value starter kit.

Not only do we have a BRAND NEW KIT for £119 (worth £240), but you will ALSO get a new IN COLOUR bundle of 5 inkpads and some card stock FREE.



Right I'm off to finish preparing for my lovely class ladies who I'll be presenting with the new catalogue his afternoon. Can't wait to hear all the oooOOOOHH's & aaAAAhhhHHH's when they see all the lovely new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment