Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Wednesday 19 October 2011

Pennant Parade Flower

This is one of the cards we made at Jems team training on Saturday. This isn't actually 'the' card as that is packed nicely in a baggy book ready for me to show at workshops but I liked the design so much I had to make 6 more for my sale box.

Jules gave our table palpitations when we saw TWO of the beautiful new Antique Brads on one card (the other was next to the sentiment) so the ones I made today only have one brad in the centre.

The flower petals have been made by stamping onto First Edition Speciality papers & then punched out using the fab new Petite Pennants Punch showing that this stamp set doesn't have to be used for just creating bunting!

Thanks for looking & for any comments you leave.

Stamps          Pennant Parade
Papers           First Edition
Cardstock      Elegant Eggplant & Wisteria Wonder        
Ink                 Elegant Eggplant
Punches         Petite Pennant, Scallop Oval, Large Oval & Boho Blossoms
Misc              Antique Brads & Elegant Eggplant Scallop Dots Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Great card! I too am loving the newspaper DSP, and I am glad you like the antique brads too ;-)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete