Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Tuesday 7 February 2012

Create a Cupcake Part 2


The other 2 projects from Saturdays class were this decorated bag & 2 matching gift tags.
You can get the bags in packs of 10 & they're great for co ordinating with your cards.

The new Scallop Circle Punch is fab for making these quick & simple gift tags.

Everthing from the class co ordinated & made a nice little gift set.

If you live in Leeds and would like details of my card & scrapbooking classes please drop me an email.

Stampin' Up! Products

Cardstock - Calypso Coral, Whisper White & Baja Breeze
Stampset - Create a Cupcake & Curly Sentiments
Ink - Calypso Coral, Crumbcake, So Saffron & Pretty In Pink
Punches - Cupcake, 23/8" Scallop Circle, 13/4" Circle & Eyelet Border Punch
Other - Calypso Coral Ruffled Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment