Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Wednesday 15 February 2012

Marry Me Meets Vintage Vogue

Scrapbooking is a fabulous way of 'dressing up' your photos and preserving them for future generations.

You are never too young or too old to Scrapbook and believe me once you get started you start to take your pictures with a scrapbook layout in mind.

I have Scrapbook Club tonight and this is one of the layouts I've done to give the ladies some inspiration.
I've teamed up the lovely new wedding stamp set Marry Me from the Spring Mini Catalogue with a classic from the main catalogue Vintage Vogue. Vintage Vogue is one of those stamp sets that you can use for so many occasions & I find my self reaching for it time & time again.
Can you see how it's been used around the edges of the Very Vanilla cardstock??
If you look at the Beau Chateau papers in the Main Catalogue its hard to see that it includes this lovely sheet which is ideal for scrapbooking & creates a lovely title for the page.
The flowers are a mix of Vintage Vogue stamped images & the Blossom Party Die in the Spring Mini. Don't they go well together.
I've used the Curly Label Punch to create photo corners around the photos. Simple but effective.

It's hard to believe that this picture was taken nearly 18 years ago!!

Stampin' Up Products

Stamp Set - Marry Me (Spring Mini) & Vintage Vogue (Main Catalogue)
Papers - Beau Chateau
Cardstock - Very Vanilla & Baha Breeze
Ink - Baha Breeze, Pretty In Pink, Crumb Cake & Bashful Blue
Punches - Curly Label, Large Label & Heart to Heart
Other - Designer Frames, Antique Brads, Victoriana Crochet Trim, Blossom Party Die & Vellum

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Sharon. Isn't it lovely to work with special memories. I will be sharing a couple of wedding pages later this week too
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow super page and what a wonderful way to save the day for a memory ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great page Sharon....perhaps I should have come to your scrapbooking class! I bet everyone was inspired looking at this.

    Nic x

    ReplyDelete