Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Monday 2 April 2012

Workshop Projects

I held my sale-a-bration Open House Workshop last week & had a house full of lovely ladies all enjoying the fab Stampin' Up! products. I had two of my team there to help me with the ladies who had never used any Stampin' Up! products and they were brilliant. Thanks Sam & Vanda for all your help. 
This is the card that everyone got to make on the day.

Sorry, I'm showing you sale-a-bration sets again!! This is the Elementary Elegance stamp set which has this gorgeous main stamp & this sentiment.
 





I demonstrated this cute little purse which is ideal for a little gift.

And here is the stepped up version of the card to show that by adding a couple extra products makes a beautiful card.




Stampin' Up! Products used

Stamps - Elementary Elegance (discontinued)
Papers - Everyday Enchantment
Cardstock - Soft Suade, Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla
Other - Curly Label Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Blossom Party Die, Very Vanilla Seam Binding.

2 comments:

  1. lovely creations - cute purse!! bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card, absolutely love how you have stepped it up. TFS

    ReplyDelete