Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Wednesday 19 September 2012

First Of Many

I was desparate to make the beautiful ornament on the front cover of the catalogue but the stamp set has been so popular that is is currently on back order so I had to make do with just the Framelits when my order arrived on Friday.

My lovely SU sister Kate suggested I make up the ornament without the stamps to have a practice at putting it together so off I went & here's the result. Spot the boob I made with the rosette!! must make sure next time you can't see the join.
I'd missed out the beautiful new Tulle from my recent order so have used a small piece I had in my stash & I used some Christmas paper that retired last year.

I've embossed the top Lucky Limeade bauble with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.

I am doing a Christmas Craft Fayre in November so will definately be making more of these.
I'm loving the new Ornament Keepsakes Bundle in the Stampin' Up! Autumn/Winter Catalogue. You can buy the Ornament Keepsakes Stamps & Framelits separately but there's a discount if you buy them both together. Contact me if you would like more details.

1 comment:

  1. This looks great!! It is just as nice as the stamped one - and you have had a practice at making it, so when your stamps arrive, your next one will be absolutely spot on!
    Have you seen the one that I made in
    Midnight Muse? I'm quite happy with that one too.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete