Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Wednesday 10 October 2012

October Cards & More Class

Here is the full set of projects from this months card class. I've already shown you the cute little gift box in an earlier post.

This is my favourite card as it looks so classy. The Stampin' Up! embossing powders are so easy to work with & produce stunning results.


We used a sprinkling of Dazzlin Diamonds on the embossed oval which gives a gorgeous sparkle.


The cute Scentsational trees again teamed up with my favourite Christmas colour combination of Old Olive & Cherry Cobbler. We used a little bit of retired ribbon (naughty me) as I'd missed a reel of Ruffled Ribbon off my order!! but I love this ribbon & was sorry to see it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment