Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Saturday 13 October 2012

Papillon Potpourri

Here is my October customer thankyou card using the gorgeous new Papillon Potpourri stamp set from Stampin' Up!

I like to put a little card in with all my orders to thank my customers for their continued support with my Stampin' Up! business as without them I wouldn't be able to continue sharing what I love!



I think this is going to be one of my favourite stamp sets from the new catalogue so prepare yourselves to see plenty of projects using it.!!



Stampin' Up! Products

Stamp Set - Itty Bitty Banners & Papillon Potpourri
Paper - Floral District
Card - Lucky Limeade & Rich Razzleberry
Ink - Rich Razzleberry
Punches - Elegant Butterfly & 2 3/8" Scallop Circle
Other - Delicate Doilies Sizzlit, Bitty Banners Framelits & Basic Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment