Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Thursday 24 January 2013

Patterned Occasions


I'll admit that when I first saw the sale-a-bration stamp sets that this wasn't one of my favourites but after seeing lots of inspiration on Pinterest I couldn't wait for it to arrive.

The idea for the linked elephants came from a card on Pinterest & I've added the rest of the card.

I split the sentiments from the images on this stamp set so it will be very versatile.

The papers are the gorgeous Sycamore Street which are also FREE during sale-a-bration.I love the colours.


I've made a batch of these as thank yous for this months orders & it was very therapeutic cutting out the little elephants.

No comments:

Post a Comment