Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Wednesday 23 January 2013

sale - a - bration 2013


AND THIS YEAR IT'S BETTER THAN EVER!!

Stampin' Up! 's most Exciting Promotion that gives everyone the opportunity to receive FREE products!
And this year it's better than ever with 17 FREE products to choose from!

For every £45 you order you can choose one of the following items FREE. 
And it doesn't stop there. 
If you spend £90 you can choose 2, £135 chose 3 etc. There's no limit.

And here are the fabulous FREEBIES!


"How can I possibly choose from all that?" I can hear you say. Well don't worry, this offer runs to 22 March 2013 so you have plenty of time to get your FREEBIES!

If you would like to see these products 'in real life' I am having a sale-a-bration launch party on 16th February so if you live in the Leeds area you are more than welcome to come.

If you join my team during sale-a-bration you can choose an extra 25% worth of products (making £162.50) for just £99!! so it's never been a better time to start your own business.

To sign up please email me at s.glynn2@ntlworld.com & I will send you the online link. Your starter kit could then be winging it's way to you in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment