Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Monday 11 February 2013

Valentines Class - Part 2


The second card was one I found on Pinterest & could be used for any occasion for someone special.

I love the way the Designer Builder Brads can be co-ordinated with your project by using the Designer Paper under the epoxy bubble.

All the products, except the cardstock, are from the Spring/Summer Catalogue.

 Products used

Stamps - Hearts A Flutter & Petite Pairs
Cardstock - Primrose Petal, Basic Grey, Pool Party & Very Vanilla
Ink - Basic Grey & Primrose Petal
Papers - More Amore
Other - Hearts A Flutter Framelits,Designer Builder Brads, Basic Grey Two-Tone Ribbon, Honeycomb Embossing Folder





No comments:

Post a Comment