Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Tuesday 8 April 2014

Rev Up The Fun . . . . . . . . Pit Stop



This is the last of my projects for the 'Jems' Newsletter.

I wanted to give the impression that the car was travelling. First I stamped the car on a 'Post It' note pad & cut around the image to create a mask. I then used the mask to cover the first, darker stamped image & then stamped again after first 'stamping off' on a piece of scrap. I then repeated the process 'stamping off' twice to create a much lighter third image.

If you would like to order any of the products below please click on it & you will be transferred to my online shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment