Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Sunday 10 April 2016

Birthday Bouquet Decoupage


Here is the second project from my recent Birthday Bouquet Class.

The gorgeous papers in the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series pack are so versatile & as well as being used for background papers they can also be used as decoupage. 

I haven't done any decoupage for years but as soon as I saw the large roses on one of the sheets I knew it would be ideal for this technique.

I've used the large stamp to give a watermark effect by stamping it in Pool Party ink on Pool Party card. I love this effect.

Finished off with a bow in the Pool Party Glitter Ribbon & the largest sentiment from the set.


Here is a closer look at the gorgeous flower.

These papers are only available until 31st May so if you don't want to miss out please contact me to order or click on the link to my store on the sidebar.

Thanks for dropping by today & Happycrafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment