Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Tuesday 12 April 2016

Birthday Bouquet Watercolouring


Today I'd like to share with you another project from my recent Birthday Bouquet Class.

The main focus on this card is the gorgeous flower stamp from the Birthday Blooms stamp set. This time it's been watercoloured using the Blushing Bride & Mint Macaron ink pads & an aqua brush. The centre of the flower has been coloured with the Daffodil Delight Marker & finished with a touch of Wink of Stella in gold which gives a lovely effect. The little heart detail is also a stamp from this set.


I've finished off the card with a sentiment from the same stamp set (I just love the font that's been used for these stamps) & finished off with a little piece of Pool Party Glitter Ribbon.

All of these products are only available until 31st May so if you don't want to miss out please contact me to order or click on the link to my online store on the sidebar.

Thanks for stopping by today and Happycrafting.

1 comment: