Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Wednesday 6 April 2016

Congratulations On Your Silver Wedding Anniversary


Today is the 25th Wedding Anniversary of one of my close friends and class attendees. Some of my class ladies were horrified that Cathy would rather spend tonight with her husband & not at a class which I thought was funny.

I posted this card to her yesterday so hopefully she has received it and I'm safe to put it on here.

I've used to gorgeous Rose Garden Thinlets Die and I think you'll agree it's stunning cut from the Silver Glimmer Card.



I've used Thick Whisper White for the card base with a mat of Mint Macaron cardstock followed by a mat of Designer Series Paper from the Birthday Blooms pack with a mat of Vellum Cardstock ontop to soften the paper.



I couldn't decide whether to diecut the numbers using the Large Numbers Framelit Dies from silver but thought it might be a bit of a silver overload so went with the Mint Macaron.

Hopefully Cathy & Graham will like it. Happy Anniversary to you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment