Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Tuesday 5 July 2016

See through Shaker Card


My product based class for June was a Shaker Card class and included the very versatile Confetti Celebrations stamp set. Over the next few days I'll share the 3 cards we made.



The first one I'm sharing is a see through shaker card and I found the instructions here. They are super easy to follow.
Also included in the class was the Sprinkles Punch which I've used together with the Brights Sequin Assortment to create the shaker part.


New to this year's catalogue is the fab Foam Adhesive Strips which makes shaker cards super easy to make. It's slightly deeper than normal foam tape/pads to give the confetti more room to shakey shakey!

Thanks for popping by today & Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment