Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Monday 11 July 2016

Swirly Bird


Although I've had the Swirly Bird set for a few weeks I hadn't used it at a class until this month.

This set is so versatile & there are so many cards on Pinterest to give you ideas of how to use it.

This is a card I designed for the class using not only the Swirly Bird stamps & dies but also the Thoughtful Banners Stamp set & matching punch.

Always love Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight & Old Olive together. Great colour combo.



I'll be showing some more examples of how you can use the Swirly Bird bundle over the next few days so do please pop back.

Thanks for dropping by & Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment