Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Friday 8 July 2016

Time To Party


 

Here is the last of the cards from my Shaker Card Class.
This was a card I saw on Pinterest & loved the way the Hello You Thinlets were used over the front of the acetate & then the birthday wording stamped in Stazon on the acetate itself.


This time I used the Layering Squares Framelits to create the window. More action with the Sprinkles Punch & Brights Sequins (those sequins certainly go a long way & there are still loads left!!) & the card is finished.


I'll confess to using retired papers on this & the first card but it was perfect for these Shaker Cards & my ladies don't mind using retired products. Most of them bought these papers so I always like to show plenty of ways to use products they've bought.

Over the next few days I'll show you the projects we made at my July class so please do come back & visit.

Thanks for popping by today & Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment