Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Saturday 1 October 2016

October Jems Blog Hop - All That Glitters


Hello & welcome to this months Jems Blog Hop where the very Chrismassy theme is All That Glitters!

I love all the sparkle that Christmas brings and there are lots of Stampin' Up! products to give that extra bling at this time of year.



As soon as I came across this Z Fold card on Pinterest I wanted to have a go with the new Santa's Sleigh dies in the Autumn/Winter Catalogue.

There is so much detail in the sleigh die & it cuts beautifully.



I've stamped the very regal looking reindeer in Crumb Cake ink onto Crumb Cake Cardstock & don't they look so proud to be pulling Santa's Sleigh! 



Can you see Rudolph's nose lighting the way at the front?



I've used the Gold Foil Sheets for layering & also for the pine trees . . . . well you can never have too much gold can you?!

More gold with the thread to tether the reindeer together & extra bling using the Red, Gold & Silver Glitter Card for the sleigh & presents.



I've also used the Softly Falling Embossing Folder which I have to say has had alot of use in my Christmas Classes so far this year.



Next in line on the Hop is the lovely Sarah-Jane who I know will have plenty of sparkle for you to look at.

Enjoy the Hop & Happy Crafting.





8 comments:

  1. Oh, this card is so classy and sparkly! I love it! I keep seeing amazing projects with this set and thinking I should have bought it... Thanks for organising the hop xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Stunning! And this card design is the reason for me buying the stamps and dies too!! Love Love Love Sharon... can't wait to make my own....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Love the sparkly presents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning!! I was planning on doing similar card with my class ( honest ) using the same background, love it. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Card that really shows off the stamp set! You've brought a huge smile to my face. :) ~Blythe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Sharon, must have taken ages. k x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card! WOW -and you are right -there is no such thing as too much gold!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card loving the gold and embossing.

    ReplyDelete