Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Thursday 6 April 2017

A Little Cool Treat


The Cool Treats Bundle is just one of those sets that you just can't put down! Here is a cute little 4" x 4" card to give to someone sweet!

I love the Tasty Treats Speciality Designer Series Paper with it's cute little images. There are also 2 sheets with a clear glossy coating over the designs & those are the only 2 sheets I have left but just can't bring myself to cut into them!




Doesn't that ice-cream look good enough to eat?
And the little spoon die cut is just too cute!



Can you see the shiny glaze on the chocolate topping? This is created using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen & then the sprinkles are just placed on top. The glue dries clear but without the stickiness of the Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

Would you like to know how I made the little bowl?


I took a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock & scored it on my Stampin' Up! Trimmer/Scorer at every 1/8".


Then take the bowl die & lay it on the scored cardstock at a slight angle. It's a quick & simple way of adding a bit of detail to an otherwise 'flat' feature on the card.

I hope you like today's project. If you would like to order any of the products I've used please click on the link in the right hand sidebar & use the online code below.

http://stampinup.net/esuite/home/sharong

Thanks for visiting today & Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment