Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Sunday 21 May 2017

Less Is More Challenge #329 - Geometric

http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.co.uk/

It's been a long time since I've taken part in a Less Is More challenge but as soon as I saw this weeks was 'Geometric' I wanted to join in. If you'd like to take part you can find the challenge here.



My first idea was a card using the new Stampin' Up! Eastern Palace Suite as the images are intended to produce patterns on your projects. There are so many possibilities with this suite of products & I've only touched on a tiny part of what can be done with these stamp & have lots of ideas for more projects.



I've used 3 of the new 2017-2019 In Colors on this card to show how well they co-ordinate together, Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist (my absolute favourite!!) & Berry Burst. I think these new colors are going to be really popular.

Because this stamp set is polymer it is super easy to stamp so many fabulous pattern combinations.

This product suite also has a set of fab Gold Vinyl Stickers which add a touch of elegance to your projects. I've used one of the border stickers across the top of the stamping on this card.



I'm running a Product Bundle Class using the Eastern Beauty stamp set & Eastern Medallions Thinlet Dies on Saturday 17th June & I know this bundle is going to be a hit with my class ladies.

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Your card is just perfect for this challenge. Terrific CAS look! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, Sharon. Love the layout. The stamp set and new colours look fun. Thank you for joining us this week at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, Sharon! I love the layout you used and what great stamps stamped with pretty ink colors! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pattern building with those stamps Sharon and those colours really are lush! Fab to see that the sentiment is not overpowering so your eye is drawn to the beautiful patterns. Lovely to see you at Less is More this week xx

    ReplyDelete