Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Saturday 6 May 2017

Something For The Men


Hello & thanks for joining us on this months Blog Hop!

This month's hop is all about the men . . . . . . . . can I hear you groaning? I know most people find men's cards the most difficult to make so hopefully you'll get lots of inspiration on your journey around the Jem's Blogs today.

The set I've used is so perfect for men's projects but the sentiments mean it can also be used for lots of other occasions.

All the products are from the Urban Underground Suite & on just checking the stamps, dies & papers have all sold out!! Hopefully if you bought these products my projects will give you some ideas of what you can make with them.
                                                                                  


I'd seen a couple of 'Card in a Box' projects on Pinterest so decided to have a go. Love how it looks like a little tool box. I'm loving the little ruler die as well!


I've layered the Fathers Day sentiment on the hexagon die shape which is also in the set.


And the little screws & nuts are so cute!


I also made a couple of cards using the dies, stamps & papers & also the fab Hexagon Dynamic Embossing Folder. The detail on this is so deeply embossed it gives a great effect.


And the ruler die is a great length so here I've used it to divide the card.


Did you notice the cute little face stamps that come in the set?


Here I've used it to give the hammer a bit of character as it's 'speaking' to the saw lol!


The sentiments in the set are a little bit quirky too so they're great for lots of occasions.


And here are both cards together.


Hope you've enjoyed my projects & will carry on through the rest of the hop. Click on the 'Next' button below to take you to Gill's blog or if you fancy working backwards the 'Previous' button below will take you to Anne's blog. Enjoy!

http://makemoorcards.blogspot.com/2017/05/may-blog-hop.htmlhttp://anne-copperbeechcrafts.blogspot.com/2017/05/jems-blog-hop-something-for-men_6.html
Thanks for visiting today & Happy Crafting!

16 comments:

  1. Great cards Sharon - and I just love your pop up box card - super!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Sharon! Love the box card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great ideas Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing cards, that ruler is brilliantly used. Perfect for blokes x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Sharon... I for one can't wait to get making with my tools!! But there again I love making men's cards....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can't wait to see what you do with your tools Amanda lol!!

      Delete
  6. How did I never see the smiley faces?? I am so getting out that set today! LOVE the box card - very creative xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab cards, another set that I wish was staying x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cards Sharon, such a shock that this set isn't carrying over!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colour combos on great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So it's all gone :-( Love the blue handles, Lxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely - and how awesome is that ruler in the silver?! Fab idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haven't done a box card for ages. Thanks k x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely set of cards, thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete